September 29, 2013

End of Celebrating Musicals Blog Party

And now we come to the end of the Celebrate Musicals blog party. :(

I wish it could have lasted longer! It was wonderful, although I didn't get to do as many posts as I would have liked. Oh well. It was my first blog party and I enjoyed it thoroughly!!

I'll be posting the answers to the Sound of Music quote quiz soon, so if you want to comment, now's the time!
Many thanks to Amy of Yet Another Period Drama Blog ( http://miss-dashwood.blogspot.com) for this super blog party! I can't wait to read some of the other participant's posts.


And now,
"So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye....."



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're thinking of leaving a comment? Please do! :D
Simply keep your words kind and gracious. Any comments containing mean or ugly words will be deleted immediately.