October 21, 2013

A Little Bit of Pinterest and Tomlin to Describe Me....


 
Yeah...I do...


Do and don't. Love/hate relationship with growing up.

All the time.
 



So true!!!!!




Yup. Totally me.


And it HAS worked!!


Um...I still do...
 


All of the time.



Especially the singing part.



What's wrong with that?
(I dare you to name the movie musical song that phrase is in)


Even my parents say I do.


Guilty.


Every single time!


So true!! That's one reason why I journal.


                                                 Yes, God has blessed me soooooo much!


Hahaha, yesyesyes.



Of course!

            
If it's a character I like.


Yes, it's so HD. And completely free!

     
Yup. I do.
 


That has been happening a lot to me lately.

Who doesn't?

I'm afraid I'm not very daring when it comes to that. 


Um, I still do?


Pretty much all of the above.

 
I want to live like there's no tomorrow

I want to dance like no one's around

I want to sing like nobody's listening

Before I lay my body down

I want to give like I have plenty

I want to love like I'm not afraid

I want to be the girl I was meant to be

I want to be the way I was made

-Chris Tomlin "The Way I Was Made"



*"man" changed to "girl"*






No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments as much as I love hot tea and a good book.....well, nearly, anyway!
Please keep your words kind and edifying.