December 1, 2013

Don't Forget--Winter Wonderland Blog Party!

Happy 1st Day of December!
 I just wanted to remind all my lovely readers of the Winter Wonderland Blog Party that I will be co-hosting December 9th-21st. The first week contains a Christmas/winter tag, a Christmas movie quotes game, a Christmas music game, and any other posts you'd like to do that has to do with Christmas or winter (I'll be doing movie and book reviews, probably).
 The second week is our Winter Writing Challenge-a fun contest that you can read more about here.
If you'd like to participate in only the first or second week of the party, I'm sure that will be fine.
And even if you don't want to participate in our party, feel free to tell anyone who you think might want to join us! Merry Christmas!

2 comments

  1. Oh my! I LOVE the new look to your blog! Great job!

    Thanks for following our blog!
    Cassie
    on behalf of Calico Clodhoppers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!
    Oh, thank YOU too for following me! I really appreciate it. Your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments as much as I love hot tea and a good book.....well, nearly, anyway!
Please keep your words kind and edifying.