Here's the second game of Anna's and my Winter Wonderland Blog Party! Make sure you check out her blog as well!
Fill in the Blanks:
Without looking up the song, comment with the words that are missing.
1. Hark, how the bells! Sweet, _______ bells! All seem to ____, throw ____away!
2. The first Noel, the _____did say, was to certain _____ shepherds in fields as they _____.
3. I'm dreaming of a _____ Christmas, just like the ones I _____to know.
4. Run, run,_________, Santa's got to make it to _________.
5. Oh the weather outside is __________but the fire is so ___________.
6. Have a _____ jolly Christmas, it's the best ____ of the ______.
7. O come O come Emmanuel, and ________captive ________.
8. Frosty the _____man is a _____happy soul with a corncob _____ and a _______nose and two eyes made out of _______.
9. Away in a _______, no ___ for a ____, the little________ Jesus lay down his _____head.
10. Oh, there's no place like______ for the _______, no matter how ___ away you ______.
Match which song was recorded by which Christian contemporary artist.
Note: I realize some of my readers do not listen to contemporary Christian music. So don't feel bad if you don't know any of these and have to skip it. :)
1. "While You Were Sleeping"
2. "Glory in the Highest"
3. "One Last Christmas"
4. "I Need a Silent Night"
5. "Christmas This Year"
6. "The Night Before Christmas"
7. "Jesus is Alive"
8. "Christmas Is"
9. "This Baby"
10. "Deck the Halls"
a. Matthew West
b. Francesca Battistelli
c. Brandon Heath
e. Chris Tomlin
f. Casting Crowns
g. Tenth Avenue North
h. Amy Grant
i. Steven Curtis Chapman
j. Josh Wilson
What movie is the song "Silver Bells" originally from?
What Christmas song is Bing Crosby known for?
Was the "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" song based on the book or was the book based on the song?
What does "Feliz Navidad, próspero año y felicidad" mean in English?
How old was Brenda Lee when she recorded "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree"?