December 22, 2013

The End of The Winter Wonderland Blog Party

The Winter Wonderland Blog Party is officially over. :(
But Christmas is in 2 days!!! Eek! When did that happen??
We had an amazing 2 weeks and a great amount of participators, considering how new Anna and I both are to the blogging realm! Here's the list of all who joined in on our party. If I forgot to include you on the list, please comment and I'll add your link right away! :)

Week 1~A Merry Little Christmas
Lady Eowyn participated on her blog Captured by the Word

Tara Therese participated on her blog Tara Therese

Carissa Horton participated on her blog Musings of an Introvert

Samantha S participated on her blog Le Chaim (on the right)

Envy participated on her blog Picking Up the Pieces

Of course, Anna and I participated. ;) If you'd like to see all our posts for the party, here's the links:

Anna's Party Posts

Natalie's Party Posts



Week 2~ Ultimate Winter Writing Challenge
Lady Eowyn participated with her story "Forbidden Snow"

Tara Therese participated with her story "My Story"

Rose P. participated with her story "The Frozen Kingdom"

Yesterday was the deadline for submitting your stories for our Ultimate Winter Writing Challenge. Anna and I will take a day or two to judge them, and the winner will be announced very soon! I hope everyone had as much fun during the party as Anna and I did!

Thanks a billion to all our participators!!!! Merry Christmas!




No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments as much as I love hot tea and a good book.....well, nearly, anyway!
Please keep your words kind and edifying.