June 6, 2014

Fresh Apparel!!!



I am really excited about Fresh Apparel, the new denim skirt business being created by Olivia Howard of FreshModesty. I've been following Olivia's blog for a year or two now and she has given me SO much inspiration and encouragement through her posts. I've grown so much in the area of choosing God-honoring, modest clothing because of her blog!
Anyways, she's having a kick-starter to fund her business. She's already reached her necessary goal, but with even more backers she can reach her stretch goal and fund the creation of a second skirt style! There's also wonderful prizes being offered if you give a certain amount toward her business (but hurry! There's a limited supply!). So, I just wanted to encourage anyone interested to hop over to her kick-starter page here and think about helping out! Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. Isn't this wonderful!? I am so happy!!

    I for sure contributed- I can't wait till my shirt/skirt package arrives!

    Cassie
    Calico Sisters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! It's so exciting! I can't wait for my skirt too. :)
      It's so perfect that Olivia created her business because for awhile now I've wanted to try her skirt pattern. But when I heard she was going to be selling them, I thought I might as well buy one and save myself the trouble. Especially since it would help such a great business. :) I could always buy the pattern some other time if I want to try making my own! :)
      Thanks so much for commenting, Cassie!

      Delete

You're thinking of leaving a comment? Please do! :D
Simply keep your words kind and gracious. Any comments containing mean or ugly words will be deleted immediately.