June 15, 2014

In which I explain the reason for my forthcoming absence....

Hello friends!
For the next couple of weeks...or more....(I really have no idea how long) I will be absent from the blogging world because my family and I are moving. Eeeeks!

Long long long story short we're originally from Michigan (currently in Florida) and are finally realizing our dream of moving back! So, of course, moving all your worldly possessions from point A to far, far away point B is no joke. This week will be a busy packing week for my family and I'm really hoping I can quickly get over this dreadful cold that I caught from my brother (thanks....).


When we first started to think of moving, I was pretty much like this:



Now I gravitate between that AND this:


So, as you can see, I really can't make up my mind. But, as hard as it will be to leave, I really truly think that this is God's plan for our lives. We've been praying really hard over this decision and everything is going SO well. Not that we haven't had some bumps in the road or panicky moments, but you gotta expect those. All we can do is trust God, pray hard, do our best, and the leave the rest up to him!

And you can hope for the best
And plan for the worst
If lightening doesn't strike you first
Who knows what's gonna happen in the end?
I just work like it's all up to me
And pray like it's all up to Him
-"Up to Him" by Tracy Lawrence


One thing I'm reeeaaallly looking forward to in Michigan is snow - if only I could make snowballs like this!:


I'm sure I'll pop back in now and again if I have time. Who knows, I may not even be gone from the blogging realm any longer than usual (yes, I know my posting is sporadic-and I'm fine with that because it's my blog and I do what works for me)! But in case I am I wanted to let y'll know. Bye for now!

10 comments

  1. I'm moving in the next two weeks but my situation is a little different; I'm moving from Mongolia to back to Australia. Good luck with your own move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! You're going to mooove! That's so exciting! Our family moved house last year- I loved it. :)
    I'll miss you Nathalie. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best in your move! I hope it goes well and you like your new location! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!
    I hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone!!
    Faith, I hope your move goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new header, by the way! Did you take the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Natalie! I'm just letting you know I awarded you the Liebster Award. The tag questions are on my blog: allthingscharmingandlovely.blogspot.com.
    ~Saide

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hii!
    Hope everything has gone/is going well with the move!
    All the best and looking forward to your return
    ~Miss Evie Brandon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Evie!
      You are so sweet, thank you for asking!
      Everything is going very well. We're now in Michigan living at my Gramma's until we find a house.
      Unfortunately, I have to wait until we go to the library for using the internet. I hope to post a move "update" soon, but I really can't tell you when it'll happen. I
      Thanks for your comment!! I really appreciate it. :)

      Delete

I love comments as much as I love hot tea and a good book.....well, nearly, anyway!
Please keep your words kind and edifying.