July 2, 2015

My Dad has a Blog!


Hey everyone! I just wanted to tell you that my dad created his own blog awhile back and I thought you may be interested in it! He writes about issues facing the world today-through a Biblical point of view, of course. :)  Here's the link. It's called Swim Against the Tide and I hope you'll check it out!
(And perhaps leave a comment? :))

And yes. About the picture. Sorry for those of you who hoped for a review of Chariot's of Fire. ;) It's my dad's favorite movie, so it seemed a fitting picture to include.

(ohh...and ignore my snarky comments on a couple of his posts. We joke around a lot, haha. ;))

6 comments

  1. Oooh sounds fun! I will check it out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool that your dad started a blog! My mom had one for a while.

    BTW, I've awarded you the Liebster Award. Details here :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hamlette! And thanks SO much for awarding me! I hope you won't mind if I skip it for now. I liked your questions, but to be honest, I don't feel like filling out a tag right now. Sorry! Maybe I'll do it when I'm low on blog-post inspiration. :) Hope you don't mind!

      Delete
  3. Awesomeness! I'll check it out:) Oh, and I've nominated you over at my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thanks so much! Thank you for nominating me. I don't really have the time or inclination to do a tag right now, though, so I hope you won't mind if I skip it this time. :) Thanks so much!

      Delete

I love comments as much as I love hot tea and a good book.....well, nearly, anyway!
Please keep your words kind and edifying.