January 7, 2016

Would I Rather? ~Cinderella style

Cordy over at Write on, Cordy! came up with another of her fun "would you rather...?" games, and here I am to play!

And oh, yes. This is another Cinderella post. For Cinderella week. Of course. How could you think otherwise? :P Again, the party is over at Along the Brandywine.

1. Would you rather have to clean the house or work in the yard?
Eek, that depends. If I'm in an outdoorsy mood I'd love to go out and breathe in the fresh air and rake leaves or even pull weeds or any such nonsense.

Otherwise I'd rather stay inside and play my music loudly while I wash the dishes and mop and such. :)
can I have work clothes as cute as these? thankyou

2. Would you rather your fairy godmother create a dress in the place of the ruined one, or restore it to its original form?
Mmmm.....that depends on how much I liked the original gown. ;) haha
I guess I'd say create a dress because I'm sure it would be absolutely stunning and "my style". I mean, it's my fairy godmother, so shouldn't she know what kind of dress I like?


3. Would you rather have a pink or blue dress?
Blue. A really lovely aquamarine light beautiful blue. With a really huge, swishy skirt!

4. Would you rather have your hair pulled up/back or leave it down and styled?
Mm, I suppose some sort of pulled back style but loose and curly. Something like one of these, please.


I would love to have a fairy godmother to style my hair!!

5. Would you rather arrive to the ball by coach or horse? (I've seen at least one version where Cinderella used a horse.) Show us an example of your chosen transportation. 
Well, I won't be able to ride a horse if I'm in my big swishy gown, so obviously I'll go with the carriage. As for what it would look like....hmm. I suppose the golden carriage is my favorite. :)

breath taking:

6. Would you rather be Cinderella, as in the belle of the ball, or simply an attendee of the event?
Hmm. I think I'd like to be Cinderella. I've never been the belle of the ball before.

Although having everyone look at me would undoubtedly make me very, very nervous.


7. Would you rather sing the duet 'Ten Minutes Ago' with the prince while dancing or slip on the stairs while entering the ball?
Oh, sing, definitely. I have had more than plenty ungraceful, klutzy moments thankyouverymuch. And that duet is soooo beautiful. 


8. Would you rather, for a movie, be cast as an evil step-sister or the fairy godmother?
Ooh, the evil step-sister! What fun it would be to play her!!

9. Would you rather your prince wear green or blue?
Well, if I'm wearing blue then I suppose he should wear green so we don't match THAT much. 


Quiz: Which Richard Madden Should You Date? I got the Date with Piercing Blue Eyes Looking Into Your Soul Richard Madden ♥♥♥♥♥♥:
I never like this green jacket, but it's starting to grow on me. A LITTLE.


10. Would you rather put the slipper on yourself or do you want the prince to place it on your foot?
I suppose he may place it on my foot. (no, this has nothing to do with the fact that I am really klutzy when putting on my own shoes. Especially if I'm trying them on at a store. It's ridiculous.)




Thank so much for this fun game, Cordy!!
And now I leave you all with an adorable gif of Richard and Lily.

Lily James and Richard Madden at a photo shoot. They are both so lovely

24 comments

  1. Oh, this was so much fun to read! My answers would be VERY similar to yours if I was to fill this out. ;) You obviously have good taste, haha. ;P
    Slipping on the stairs while entering?! That would be my worst nightmare....how humiliating. :P (Totally something I'd do accidentally though. Heh.)
    Oh oh that gif!! Why did they have to be so wonderful?! They're having a photo shoot....haha. I'd look waaayyy more awkward if I had a photo shoot. Their smiles...aww...I won't be able to get it out of my head all morning. ;)
    ~Miss Meg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Meg,
      Thank you!! Haha, well you obviously have good taste too. ;)
      I knooow, right? I could see myself doing that...especially in glass slippers and a huge gown like that. -shudder-
      Awww, I know! They're so cute! Actors are so good at never looking awkward. :P Haha. I guess it's part of their job!

      Delete
  2. This was so fun to read!

    4. I like your hair choices. :)
    6. That picture of Ella and Kit...LOVE!!! I remembering hearing that line and my reaction would have been: "No, really. I would rather believe that they are all looking at you but thank you for the compliment". I wouldn't be able to handle so many eyes on me.
    9. That poor green jacket... I love it!

    You're very welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and played the game.

    ~Cordy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you think so, Cordy! :D
      Heehee, thanks! I know!! Isn't it a lovely picture?
      Aww, I'm sorry. Like I said, it is growing on me a little, though. :P

      Delete
  3. "I never like this green jacket, but it's starting to grow on me. A LITTLE."

    SAME. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading your answers, Natalie! This was such a fun post!

    1. Listening to music while washing the dishes or mopping. Yes, yes. Music makes work so much more fun!

    4. The hairstyles you picked are beautiful! I especially like the first one. :)

    6. Haha. Yes, it might be fun to be the belle of the ball, but having everyone look at me would certainly make me nervous, too.

    That gif is pretty cute. It's kind of hard to stop watching it. ;)

    Thanks for another lovely post, Natalie!

    ~Miss March

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Miss March!
      Yes, doesn't it?? Especially when you're by yourself and can sing and dance around as much as you please... heehee. ;)
      I know! They're just adorable. Aww, thank YOU for thinking it so!

      Delete
  5. Oh, what a fun post! Most of my answers are about the same as yours, I think . . . For #4, I'm really not sure what I'd do with my hair. I don't like to wear it loose because it's so light and "fluffy" that it tangles super-easily . . . I think I would get my fairy godmother to arrange some sort of nice-looking "up-do." Like you said, she'd OBVIOUSLY be good at it ;-)

    I would totally play the fairy godmother, not the step-sister. I am very, VERY bad at portraying characters who aren't like me, so I could never put on a convincing step-sister act. Whereas, if I played the fairy godmother, I would get to basically "be myself," since the fairy godmother is a very free-style kind of role . . . so that would work much better.

    Don't you like his green jacket? I love it!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! Haha, yes!! I have the opposite problem however-my hair is super thick and prone to wave in odd directions. I love curling my hair, so if my fairy godmother could do it magically in only a moment-that would indeed be wonderful. ;)

      Really? I'm not really sure how I would at portraying a step-sister...but I suspect it would be fun. I can definitely see how playing the fairy godmother would be fun too, and as you said, you could make her be however you want...funny or kind or anything!

      Heehee, yes, I can't say it's my favorite. Sorry! :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah . . . I usually braid mine and wind it around my head like a milk-maid or something. Works really well, but I'm not sure I'd wear it that way to a ball ;-)

      Haha, that's okay :-) I personally tend to like most shades of green, since I have green eyes and it's a color that generally looks very good on me. But I do understand it may not be everybody's fave ;-)

      Delete
    3. Ohh, I wish mine was long enough to do that! It's such a pretty style. :) So sweet and old-fashioned!

      You have green eyes, too? -high five- I do as well. And while I don't love ALL shades of green, I do like it very much. But yeah...something about that particular shade just isn't top on my list. :)

      Delete
  6. I loved your answers! I would probably put the shoe on myself, because I mean, it's like only the second time I've met the guy. Yes, I am weird about personal space :P

    That gif is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, true, very true. Wouldn't it be so fun to see a Cinderella version that has her wanting to put the shoe on herself?

      Isn't it just? :D

      Delete
    2. Hey, that's a great idea! Maybe I should write one that way :P

      Delete
    3. Rosie, Oh, you totally should! I would read it. :)

      Delete
  7. Me likey your answers! ;)

    Ooh, I love the hairstyles you pictured! And I WUVS DAT GIF. (But I love basically any gif of Richard and Lily. GUYS I WANT THEM TO BE A THIIIIIIIIIING!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :D
      Hahaha, I rather suspected you would! ;) And yes, that would be adorable if they were a couple!! Why can't the fictional couples we ship ever be couples in real life? It's so unfair. :P

      Delete
  8. Love your answers, Natalie!! :)

    Heehee. I do love outdoor work, too (once I actually start), but I LOVE playing my loud music and washing dishes. (Well, let's say the music helps the dishes come along.... ;D)

    YES on the turquoise, aquamarine dress!!!! ;) And lovely hairstyles!

    Yes, having a fairy godmother who could perfectly do the hair/dress style would be such a help...

    And... and... and... your ending gif is tooootally a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e. Where ever did you find it? I can't seem to locate it anywhere...! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heidi!!
      YES. Dishes without music is a chore. Dishes with music... :) Much more enjoyable!

      Aww, glad you agree on all those!

      Isn't it?? I found it on pinterest...somewhere! I think I just typed in "Richard Madden and Lily James"....let me look to see if I can find it.
      Well! I found two more gifs from the same photoshoot that are as adorable as the first!! Here they are:
      https://www.pinterest.com/pin/376261743843877524/

      https://www.pinterest.com/pin/376261743844018296/

      And look! Here's the one in the post!
      https://www.pinterest.com/pin/317785317432840096/

      Hope that helps. :) They are so cute!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I hadn't seen that first one you just linked to yet. ;D LOVE IT!!

      *discreet cough* You know (when I do), I always try to fan girl Very Carefully ;) :), but honestly... THOOOSE TWOOOO. Eeeesh!!! You should see my Behind-the-Scenes pinterest board at the moment... https://www.pinterest.com/ladyofanorien/behind-the-scenes/

      Yes, just sliiiiightly top heavy. ;)

      Delete
    3. Heidi,
      Your welcome! :)

      Hahaha, right?? Sometimes some things just...wow. They kind of take over all of your other fan girling a little. ;) Heehee! I took a look at your board--it's so perfect!!!
      I love all the Richard/Lily pins. :) The ones of them at some sort of event with all the little girls and her hair styled in a slightly 1940's look...and her dress. I love those pins. :) I think that whole outfit may be my favorite of Lily's.

      Delete
  9. Yeeees, the whole "Believe me, they are all looking at you" thing would make me want to vaporize on the spot. Yikes. Though maybe I could make myself believe they're just looking at my fabulous dress -- then I'd be fine.

    I really like Kit's green jacket! Actually, I like all his clothes. And Ella's. Both delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hamlette,
      Haha, so true!!! :D

      The costumes are BEAUTIFUL in this. They're all so fresh and colorful!

      Delete

I love comments as much as I love hot tea and a good book.....well, nearly, anyway!
Please keep your words kind and edifying.