And oh, yes. This is another Cinderella post. For Cinderella week. Of course. How could you think otherwise? :P Again, the party is over at Along the Brandywine.
1. Would you rather have to clean the house or work in the yard?
Eek, that depends. If I'm in an outdoorsy mood I'd love to go out and breathe in the fresh air and rake leaves or even pull weeds or any such nonsense.
Otherwise I'd rather stay inside and play my music loudly while I wash the dishes and mop and such. :)
|can I have work clothes as cute as these? thankyou|
2. Would you rather your fairy godmother create a dress in the place of the ruined one, or restore it to its original form?
Mmmm.....that depends on how much I liked the original gown. ;) haha
I guess I'd say create a dress because I'm sure it would be absolutely stunning and "my style". I mean, it's my fairy godmother, so shouldn't she know what kind of dress I like?
3. Would you rather have a pink or blue dress?
Blue. A really lovely aquamarine light beautiful blue. With a really huge, swishy skirt!
4. Would you rather have your hair pulled up/back or leave it down and styled?
Mm, I suppose some sort of pulled back style but loose and curly. Something like one of these, please.
I would love to have a fairy godmother to style my hair!!
5. Would you rather arrive to the ball by coach or horse? (I've seen at least one version where Cinderella used a horse.) Show us an example of your chosen transportation.
Well, I won't be able to ride a horse if I'm in my big swishy gown, so obviously I'll go with the carriage. As for what it would look like....hmm. I suppose the golden carriage is my favorite. :)
6. Would you rather be Cinderella, as in the belle of the ball, or simply an attendee of the event?
Hmm. I think I'd like to be Cinderella. I've never been the belle of the ball before.
Although having everyone look at me would undoubtedly make me very, very nervous.
Oh, sing, definitely. I have had more than plenty ungraceful, klutzy moments thankyouverymuch. And that duet is soooo beautiful.
Ooh, the evil step-sister! What fun it would be to play her!!
9. Would you rather your prince wear green or blue?
Well, if I'm wearing blue then I suppose he should wear green so we don't match THAT much.
I never like this green jacket, but it's starting to grow on me. A LITTLE.
I suppose he may place it on my foot. (no, this has nothing to do with the fact that I am really klutzy when putting on my own shoes. Especially if I'm trying them on at a store. It's ridiculous.)
Thank so much for this fun game, Cordy!!
And now I leave you all with an adorable gif of Richard and Lily.