March 27, 2016

Happy Resurrection Day!



I hope all of you had a simply lovely day celebrating the saving grace of our Savior, Jesus Christ! I wish I could make this a longer post, but I unfortunately only have time for a short greeting. :) 
I had a very nice day spent with my family-I hope you all had an equally nice time.
And guess what? It was nearly 70 degrees out! So warm and beautiful!! Yay, spring! ;)

Happy Resurrection Day, my friends!


 The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. Then go quickly and tell his disciples: ‘He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.’ Now I have told you.”

Matthew 28:5-7

6 comments

  1. Aww. Sounds like you had a lovely day. It was slightly colder here, but we were still able to go outside and do an egg hunt for my six youngest siblings and my nephew. It was fun! Glad you had a good day, too!

    Happy Resurrection Day! I like the verse you included at the beginning. "This is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us..." So true. God is so good to us! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That does sound fun-despite the cold! It must be so entertaining watching kids do fun things on the holidays! :)

      Thank you! And yes, indeed! So glad you liked it. :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Easter, dear Natalie! Lovely post! (I know it's not Easter Sunday anymore, but it's still Easter Week, so I can still say that.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jessica! Haha, that's quite all right. It totally counts. ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Rosie!! I hope your day was lovely :)

      Delete

I love comments as much as I love hot tea and a good book.....well, nearly, anyway!
Please keep your words kind and edifying.