Haha! I'm just teasing. You couldn't help that I'm in the middle of school work. Actually, since my last post I have finished up all of my 12th grade math (YAY) and am nearly done with my other "major" subjects. So it's all good. :)
1. You have been tasked with your own quest, your own fellowship has been gathered, and you have the pick of one last member, would you rather choose Eomer or Imrahil to join you on your journey? (Imrahil is a member of the Dunedain.)
I can't quite remember Imrahil from the books (oh wait...I think I do) but I do know that I've gained a great respect and appreciation for Eomer. I choose him! I think I could easily rely upon him for advice and leadership. :)
2. Would you rather have to track an army of Uruk-Hai, or climb the 'stairs'?
Ugggh, Cordy, what a question! I'm going to go with tracking the army. At least that way I'm tracking THEM and not the other way around...and maybe I can recruit Aragorn's help. ;)
3. Who would you rather, slap/shake/glare, some sense ito, Denethor or Wormtongue?
Hahaha. Haha. Ha. Both? Okay, okay, I choose Denethor. He really makes me angry. When reading Return of the King for the first time I actually let out an angry shout when Denethor called Frodo a "witless halfling." I think that's the moment he became one of the characters I enjoy disliking intensely. :P
4. Would you rather attend Bilbo's birthday and have to dance a jig or have to sing a solo at Aragorn's coronation?
Well, considering that I would feel incredibly stupid dancing a jig (I don't know hoooow) I'll choose the solo. Even though I'll probably embarrass myself there, too. But at least I can see Aragorn! But oh wait....that means I'll embarrass myself in front of Aragorn. Can I just stay home?
5. Would you rather soar on an Eagle's back to pick-up Frodo and Sam or participate in the last march of the Ents, courtesy of Treebeard's shoulder?
Hmmm......I pick the Eagle. Flying would be incredibly thrilling and aiding Frodo and Sam would indeed make me feel very happy and honored. :)
6. Would you rather have to face an enraged Oliphant or Shelob?
Mmm...the Oliphant. I'll run and hide someplace...I don't know where. But it has to be better than facing Shelob.
7. Would you rather have to wear the full armor of Gondor for a day or the full armor of Rohan for a day?
Uhmm...well, I'd love to wear the Robin Hood-esque cloaks that Faramir's men get to wear, but the armor? Ehh, not so much. I guess I'll go with the Rohan armor.
8. Would you rather have an axe or a bow?
A bow, although I don't think I'd shoot very well. Maybe Legolas can give me lessons!
9.Would you rather visit Lothlorien or Rivendell?
Rivendell. I love how more naturally beautiful and calm it is. Lothlorien is gorgeous too, but it's very "otherworldly" and just...I don't know. I think I would be in awe of Lothlorien but I would feel more at home and peaceful at Rivendell. :)
10. Would you rather have to get through the Mines of Moria or take the Path of the Dead? (In each situation, you are with Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli. Haha, so, you're not alone!)
Well, as long as I'm with Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli (especially Aragorn), I feel better, but....ooh, this is a hard choice! The Mines of Moria creep me out more, but they're also amazing and...eek. I'll say the Mines of Moria. I need to face my fears. ;) And besides, Aragorn will be there to protect me!
11. Would you rather stay and help rebuild the Shire, or sail to the Undying Lands?
Oh dear...both are such wonderful choices. But I would stay. I'm not yet ready to leave the Shire. I want to stay and help rebuild it and see Sam and Rosie's children grow up and visit the other members of the fellowship again. There's still so much left to see and experience. :)
(I was reading through the appendices recently and GUYS, did you know that Sam's daughter, Goldilocks, marries Pippin's son, Faramir? And, on that note, did you know Pippin named his son after Faramir? I just....I was crying when I read all that. It made me so happy. :'))
Thank you for this fun game and marvelous party, Cordy! I'm sorry I wasn't able to participate more!