December 25, 2016

Happy Christmas Day

Christmas Shopping Street:
This is a scheduled post,  my darling friends, since I intend to spend Christmas day offline, enjoying the beautiful holiday with my family. But here is my official greeting to you, my blog readers, friends, acquaintances—also known as, all you lovely people who read my rambling blog. :) Thank you all so much for your love, kindness, encouragement. Each of you are amazing and oh-so special to me. Love you all! I hope you have a splendid day celebrating and remembering the birth and sacrifice of our Savior and King, Jesus Christ.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. Luke 2:14

The Word gave life to everything that was created, & His life brought light to everyone. - John 1:4 // The Word Gave Life - http://www.incourage.me/share/#!/single/214:

8 comments

I love comments as much as I love hot tea and a good book.....well, nearly, anyway!
Please keep your words kind and edifying.