March 2, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISS MARCH!!!

 :
Some of you may know the lovely person around our blogosphere who goes by the name of Miss March (Yes, I know her real name. No, I'm not going to tell you. :P). Well, guess what? This is her birthday week!! (Yes, I know her actual date of birth, and no I can't tell you that, either. I'd have to ask her permission for that, and I can't do that because this post is meant to be a surprise!)
Balloon Spot | balloons for Pooh and friends | Disney & Cath Kidston |:

Miss March and I have been blogging friends ever since...well, I'm not sure WHEN we exactly became friends (it just kind of happens, you know?) but, with a little digging into older blog posts, I discovered we "met" each other in April of 2015. Look at this polite little conversation we had back in 2015.


Now look at our conversations....


Miss March has many talents, some of which she does NOT give herself enough credit for. Such as her writing. Everyone, please read this post of her writing snippets and tell her what an amazing author she is because ISN'T SHE MARVELOUS? Seriously. Her stories are so delightful.
(If you want another examples of how long our comment conversations have gotten, scroll down to the bottom of that post and be amazed. :P)

Another lovely thing Miss March has a talent for is kindness. Every comment I've ever seen her leave on any post is always extremely kind. Miss March is just the sweetest person, always ready to give a compliment or encouragement. (She believes in other people quite profoundly, she just needs to believe in herself a little more. ;))
Sunshiny Corner: Sunshine Blogger Award:
this is Miss March. I even found this quote from her blog!
She has a talent for very witty and sarcastic posts, incorporating Jeeves and Woosters pictures or the little voice inside her head, Mr. Smart Aleck.

You know, I frequently imagine Mr. Smart Aleck to be making a face close to this one...

Or this one....
his face :D:

Which leads me to mention Mr. Knightley, because after all it's Miss March's birthday, and people she loves should be included in the festivities. :D Heehee.
Thus, here is a collage of the said gentleman, one of Miss March's favorite heroes.
BBC Emma / some of my favorite Mr. Knightley quotes:

Speaking of Miss March's favorite heroes...

When Calls the Heart returns on Hallmark Channel. February 19, 2017 for S4. Photos - Season Four Sneak Peek Gallery - 8:

We both share a love for Hallmark's When Calls the Heart, but I know Miss March isn't afraid to make fun of certain things when it is their due. Such as Jack's outfit in the above photo. I love Jack. Miss March loves Jack. But Miss March, please make fun of his ridiculously modern looking outfit because it's...wow. I have no words. Did When Calls the Heart time travel to 2017?

This post wouldn't be complete without a few mentions of some other special things Miss March loves, such as....

"It's the land where golden chariots are molded out of dreams..." ~ The Happiest Millionaire:

The Happiest Millionaire.....

oh Henry...:

Henry.....
(heehee)

Beatrix Potter - the original "Cottage" Mouse - painted and decorated with gumpaste flowers:

Beatrix Potter illustrations...

Color My Garden Pink:

flowers.....
(I mean, she's never said "I love flowers", but I assume she does. What girl doesn't?)

 :
good books....

stories about childhood sweethearts like George and Mary...

Ioan Gruffudd, as William Wilberforce in Amazing Grace (one of my favorite 18th century-set movies).:

William Wilberforce and Amazing Grace....


Well, I think it's time to bring this post to a close. I suppose I can't list EVERYTHING Miss March loves. After all, I'm sure she has plans for her birthday week. But hopefully she enjoyed seeing a few of her favorite things all in one post. ;) 

One last thing. Miss March, you are such a lovely, wonderful encouraging person and friend and I've SO enjoyed getting to know you over the past years. You've brightened my day with your emails and comments and posts so many times (SO MANY TIMES) and I'm simply very, very, very thankful God allowed us to become friends.


Everyone sing! "Happy Birthday to you....happy birthday to you...happy birthday, dear Miss March...." ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
*throws confetti*
*hobbit bow*
The end. :)



Sunday Scripture | Guilt-free friendship focuses on the friendship and ditches the guilt. Guilt-free friendship loves any chance and any slice of time to catch up, it isn’t about criticizing how much or how frequently that happens. Instead, guilt-free friendship is generous and forgiving and creates easy space for reconnecting because it doesn’t have any conditions for how or when or how often that happens. // Lisa-Jo Baker at incourage.me:

34 comments:

  1. OHMYGOODNESS, FLAILING SO HARD RIGHT NOW!!! TJIS WAS PERFECT, NATALIE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING IT!

    HAAPPPPYY BIRRRRTHDAAAYYY, DEEEARRR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *huge smile* AWW! Thank YOU, Kayla!! So glad you enjoyed this post for our mutual friend. :D

      Delete
  2. SHE IS SO AWESOME.
    Happy Birthday, Miss March!!! <3 <3

    (Natalie thank you for doing this - this was so sweet!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You girls are way too nice. But I love you! ;D Thanks, Naomi!! <3

      Delete
  3. AWW NATALIE THANK YOU!!! Because I didn't know when her birthday is.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISS MARCH!!!!!!!!!

    And yes, she seriously is the most kind, talented, amazing wonderful person and we love her SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

    Thank you for this wonderful post to celebrate her birthday!!!!!

    HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY MARVELLOUS FABULOUS PERFECT BIRTHDAY, MISS MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You're the best!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! Rae. Your comment made me so happy. I've had a marvelous birthday so far and you girls were a HUGE part of that. So thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! (And yes, that means my birthday is March 3. So now you know it officially. ;)) LOVE YOU! *hugs*

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday, Miss March! I'm so happy to have "met" you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hamlette!!! I'm SO happy to have "met" you, too!! I'm truly blessed to have so many dear friends. :D

      Delete
  5. Eeeeeeeek! NATATLIE! You are absolutely the sweetest friend ever!! *huuuuuuuuuugs* (Ooops. Sorry. I'm afraid I just squeezed the breath out of you. ;P I'm telling you, you're too sweet for your own good. ;))

    How does one even comment on a post like this? Gaaahhh. I loved it so much, and it totally and completely made my day!! THANK YOU, DEAR FRIEND!! *HUGS* (Yes again. Sorry. I just can't help it.)

    Ohhh! I have to say a word about all the pictures you chose for this post because they were PERFECT! That first one is so sunny and cheerful (I love it!); and the Winnie-the-Pooh picture...awwwww. It makes me happy just looking at it. :D

    Hahaha. That "polite little conversation" of ours. Who would have thought that two years (less than two years even) could make such a difference? As for our conversations now? Ahhh! THEY'RE THE BEST! <3 <3 <3

    STOP IT! You're giving me a swelled head. ;P

    Ohmygoodness! Those are JUST the sort of expressions Mr. Smart Aleck would make. Spot on, girl! You're amazing! :D

    "...but I know Miss March isn't afraid to make fun of certain things when it is their due." Mwahaha. You know me. ;) And my goodness! When Calls the Heart certainly DID time travel to 2017!! What even. JACK! WHAT ARE YOU WEARING??!! Get with the times, man. (The OLD times, please. Heehee.)

    Aww. The list you put together of the things I love. I LOVE IT! (Go figure. ;)) The Happiest Millionaire top of the list!! Why am I not surprised? Haha. <3 And...HEEEEEENRY!! (Seriously, I was reading over some of our old email conversations about that young gentleman just the other night. And I know I've said it before but...he's so adorable!! <3 <3) I'm really liking that book picture you included. The colors are so delicious. :)

    "Don't stop now! You're doing great. There's more. Lots more!" Haha. JUST KIDDING! I just couldn't resist such a perfect opportunity for a quote. (That's Baloo the bear from The Jungle Book, by the way.) Enjoyed it? Enjoyed it? I most certainly did enjoy it!! How could I not? Like I said, this post made my day. And you're just THE SWEETEST FRIEND. And everything you said to me in your final note I'd like to turn and say right back to you!! Because it totally applies to you as well. Thank you for being my friend and for making me feel so loved today. You're the best!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwww. Thank you!! :) :) :) *huuuuuuuugs back* ;) I'm SO happy it made your day. I wanted to do something special for you. :D

      I'm so happy you approve of all the pictures and EEK yes! Our conversations are fantastic now. :D

      Heehee. :)

      Really? I'm so glad I "pictured" him correctly!

      THANK YOU.

      SO GLAD YOU LOVED EVERYTHING ELSE. And that you were reading old conversations about Henry. Seriously, I've never had someone so dedicated to being a fan of one of my characters as you are!! :D (If he ever gets a fan club, you can be president. ;))

      Thank you for telling me what that's from because I haven't seen The Jungle Book in so long. There's no way I would have recognized it. ;D

      I don't know what to say to everything you said at the end of your comment.....so I'll just give you another big *HUG*. :D

      Delete
    2. President of Henry's fan club??!! YES PLEASE!! ;D

      Delete
    3. :D YAY! Now I just need to make him an official fan club... ;)

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday, Miss March!! *throws rainbow-colored confetti everywhere* You're a lovely person and I'm so grateful to have met you! <3 I hope you have an amazing day filled with ALL the things you love and that this next year is a blessed, happy one for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Thank you, Jessica!! I'm so glad to have met you, too! :D

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday Miss March!!!!!!

    Hope you have a good one and many more to come!

    -Lia
    catholicgirlstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for making this Natalie!!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MISS MARCH!!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday, Miss March! *throws confetti* I hope you have a lovely day and plenty of cake! You love When Calls The Heart too? =) It's my favorite television show.

    Micaiah
    www.notebooksandnovels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Thank you, Micaiah!! :D And yes, When Calls the Heart is a fun series. I kind of tend to make fun of it a lot, but I still enjoy watching it. AND I LOVE JACK!! He's the best. :D

      Delete
  10. I tagged you in the Bibliophile Tag Natalie!!!!

    http://catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com/

    -Lia
    catholicgirlstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, thanks, Lia! That looks like fun. :)

      Delete
  11. This is so sweet ! I loved it, and,oh, as a side note, Beatrix Potter's books are sooooooo cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, yes, yes, YES!! All the yes!! Natalie, this post was gold. Just like Miss March ;) (Okay, wow, that sounded cheesy...)

    Miss March, everything Natalie said here is true. You are always so kind and encouraging to all of us -- thank you for being you!!! Love ya much! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, not at all. ;) THANK YOU. <3

      Delete
    2. Awwww. OLIVIA! Thank you so much! You're the sweetest!! *hugs* And I'm just really, really thankful for your friendship! Love you, too!! <3 <3

      Delete
  13. Aww, this was such a good post, Natalie!

    I don't know if it's just plain awkward to say happy birthday to Miss March now (I'm so latteee) but anyhow, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN, MISS MARCH. :D
    Natalie said so many sweet things, but I would back her up in every single one of them! You're really are so sweet and thoughtful! Not to mention witty. :D
    Also, anyone who loves Beatrix Potter's illustrations HAS to be a kindred spirit. ;D

    ~Miss Meg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much, Miss Meg! And no it wasn't awkward at all. (No more awkward, at any rate, than my responding to this comment a whole week late because I only just found it. Heehee.) Really, though, thank you so much, dear friend!! You're so sweet and thoughtful, too, and your friendship means so much to me!! *hugs*

      Delete
  14. This is a splended post Natalie! I don't know her as well as you do but I agree with all of your points!!!!!

    HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY MISS MARCH!!!! I had no idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete

You're thinking of leaving a comment? Please do! :D
Simply keep your words kind and gracious. Any comments containing mean or ugly words will be deleted immediately.